- both indoors or outdoors you must keep to the rule of 6 – unless legally exempt
- businesses and retail can continue providing they keep to COVID guidelines
- Hospitality venues must ensure customers eat food and drink while seated, and must close between overnight from 10.00 p.m. until 5.00 a.m.
- If you are a business or venue selling take away food, you can continue after 10.00 p.m. as long as this is food is collected, delivered or via a drive-through
- tourist attractions are open with nightclubs remaining closed
- schools and universities continue to stay open
- places of worship remain open subject to social contact rules
- weddings and funerals can go ahead with restrictions on numbers of attendees – 15 for wedding and 30 for funeral ceremonies and 15 for receptions or wakes
- exercise classes and organised sport can continue to take place outdoors, or indoors if the rule of six is followed.
- Care homes are open to visitors with additional precautions
- wear a face covering in those areas where previously stated
Please continue to:
- follow social distancing rules
- work from home where you can
- when travelling, plan ahead or avoid busy times and routes. Walk or cycle if you can.
Further information can be found at the Gov.UK website.